My 20 year old son and I went to buy a scope for his gun at the Tacoma store. We took a number stood right in front of the counter while we watched 2 sales people stand and talk and totally ignore us standing there.

There was no other customer in this department, After almost 10 minutes I finally started walking towards them when a very large heavy set man rolled his eyes and said what do you want. My son asked about a scope. He was very rudely told he doesn't know and to go look it up online. My son said that there was scopes in the case that would fit, the man just said no not for his caliber and walked off.

It was quite obvious that this man had no intention of helping us and that we were disturbing him..

If this is the kind of customer service that bass pro provides then we will never come back. And for future reference the scopes we where standing in front of would of fit his gun!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: My son came prepared to spend $300.00 now will go else where.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Rude sales people.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

shermick00, I'm deeply sorry for the poor experience you had in our Tacoma store. We value Customer Satisfaction and strive to provide the best experience, every time.

We'd like to be able to review and handle this situation further. So that we may do so, we ask that you please email us at basspro@custhelp.com, and include the date of the experience, your full name, and your phone number, as well as details of the experience and any employee names (if available).

We hope to hear from you soon! Best regards, NSK