I just left the Basspro shop in Dania for the last time . I had a 300.00 dollar gift certificate so i went to purchase a handgun.

after waiting my turn( 30min) i asked for the hand gun , they showed me your new computer form. I showed the lady that there was a problem with the computer set up. My add. and zip code where correct on my DL , but the computer was not offering the option to log in my city ( Pembroke pines).

She then said that my DL was wrong . REALY !!!!! I explained to her that i have over 40 handguns, 20 with that address and city, including 7 BATF stamps for full-auto and suppressors . ALL with that address , zip, and city .

all approved by the state and federal govt. She said i had to bring my car registration...WOW... I have bought handguns and weapons all over the USA, this was the worst experience i have ever had and the staff there was worst trained and least knowledgeable i have ever seen.

P.S. teach your employees that it is good practice NOT to point weapons at customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Deal.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Anonymous, I apologize for the inconvenience caused you regarding your visit to our Dania store. If you would please send your comments to us at basspro@custhelp.com, as well as your full name and phone number, we'll be glad to forward this for you to be reviewed further.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK

Oh for heaven's sake, don't get your knickers in a twist. Just show her the damned registration.

You're acting like 5 year old having a temper tantrum. Just the kind of person we want to own 40 guns.