Employees at gun counter in Arundle Mills are incompetent and extremely rude. Typical wait time is about two hours via their "pick a number" system.

Would be longer if customers ahead didn't get frustrated, throw their tickets on the floor and walk out in disgust. I reluctantly purchased a handgun over two weeks ago. Pro Bass submitted the paperwork and I waited over two weeks only to learn that it was rejected because they submitted the paperwork with the wrong model of the gun. I was told they would "expedite" the second form but that was a complete lie as these forms cannot be "expedited".

I again went to Pro Bass yesterday and waited another two hours at the counter to see if the paperwork came back. It did not. My name and number was taken and I was assured I would receive a call the following day, which I did not. I sent several emails to the store manager before receiving a response in which he referred to the gun I paid for over two weeks ago (which is being kept hostage) as a "potential sale".

I will NEVER buy another thing from Bass Pro and I will go out of my way to discourage others to do the same. Absolutely horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, Anonymous. We are very sorry that your experience was anything less than fantastic during your recent visit.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your concerns to our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email your name, phone number, and any pertinent details to basspro@custhelp.com. Please also mention this post.

We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM