7777 Victoria Gardens Lane, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91739, United States
4.0

Just had supper in the Bass Pro Rancho Cucamonga store. Ordered the all you can eat shrimp.

Daughterinlaw ordered the fish and chips. Both meals were awlful. I did not complain to servers as they were chewed out by other customers as well. The shrimp reminded me of a frozen banquet foods meal.

They were mostly batter and Vietnam freshwater shrimp that were extremely small without the bread and tasteless. Overcooked to boot. The 1/2 oz. of slaw was good fries average and tasteless.

I tasted my daughter-in-law fish only to find it greasy, rubbery and overcooked as well. Servers did their best but I never imagined Bass Pro would put out such *** products that began with poor product selection and even made it worse by overcooking it.

Comments

Bass Pro Shops home of overpriced *** should be there slogan

BassProShopsCares

Edubb, thank you for providing your feedback as it is very important for us to continue to serve our customers better each day. We sincerely apologize for the poor dining experience you have had in one of our restaurants.

We would like the opportunity to forward your concerns to our Restaurant Administration for review. Please contact us directly with the details of your experience at basspro@custhelp.com. Please include your name, phone number, and the restaurant location in your email.

Hope you have a nice day! –AA