4.3

Update by user Jun 20

They sent me my original items missing and an extra gift card.

Update by user Jun 20

I sent an email to the corporate offices after still not hearing anything. Tom Carlew, the General Manager of Bass Pro Mesa called me a couple days later.

We had a nice conversation and he apologized for all the troubles. He said he would send out a gift card from their store immediately as well as look into our VIP card and original gift card. I received the gift card within a few days and let him know. I still hadn't received the VIP card or other gift card.

Adam Gladden, the Boat Sales Manager, emailed me to verify all my information again. He then called me several days later to tell me the cards would be in the mail and if they do not come within a week to call him back. I went to the mailbox yesterday and both the VIP discount card and the gift card were there.

This was a frustrating experience, but I am very happy with the outcome. Persistence on my part and getting to the right person paid off.

Update by user May 17

We finally got our registration for our boat. Turns out the hull number was incorrect on the paperwork submitted.

Game and Fish told me this, not Bass Pro. She also told me Kristin was aware of this back on April 4th, long before the registration expired. The other problem was the address given was our physical address. We made it clear that we could not receive mail at this address and gave our P.O.

Box mailing address. I called the customer service # that they gave as a response to this review. I spoke with a very nice lady named Kim. They also had the wrong address so our discount cards went out to that address.

We now have to wait for them to get returned for them to reissue them. The $250 gift certificate was sent to some email that I have never heard of, so apparently that was submitted incorrectly as well.

Kim said that she would file a formal complaint with the corporate headquarters. Still waiting for an acknowledgement from them.

Original review posted by user May 09

We purchased a Tracker Boat from Bass Pro in Mesa, AZ in March. Taylor, our salesperson was terrific help and got us in the boat we wanted.

Kris in finance was great then, too. We received our license and registration for the trailer quickly. The boat registration had not come nor the VIP cards and the $250 gift card promised. I called and left a message, no response.

Called again, no response. The third time I left a message, I got a call from Kristin saying she was going to look into things and get back to me that day. When I again didn't hear and our registration expired in the meantime, I was NOT happy. Game and Fish had no record of our registration.

I called Adam, the manager of the boat department. Told him the whole story. He said he would get back to me that day. It has been another 5 days.

The registration is finally straightened out. Turns out it had the wrong hull# and address. I was told Kris knew this on April 4th.

As of checking mail today, still no cards and no gift card and no phone calls. We have a boat we cannot use until we get the registration and terrible customer service after the fact.

Review about: Tracker Boats Boat.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

Good afternoon ExtrovertedAlligator, it is unfortunate to hear of the issues you have encountered regarding your recent boat purchase. We would like the opportunity apologize and correct this issue for you.

In order to assist you further, please contact White River Marine Group (Tracker) Customer Service directly at 417-873-4555.

We greatly value your business and look forward to a long and lasting relationship with you as our customer. –ANA

ExtrovertedAlligator
to BassProShopsCares #1484736

I did call the same day and Kim helped me get our address corrected which had been incorrectly submitted by Bass Pro in Mesa, AZ. She also told me she would file a formal complaint.

We have still not received our gift card, which was apparently sent to the wrong email. It is now ten days later and still waiting for someone from Bass Pro or White River to communicate.