On the 2nd day of Bass Pro, Gainesville FL Grand Opening i was to late to get an opening special on a Caldwell Lead Sled Plus. They had sold out!

I understood the problem, it was a big day for the area, around 7k to 8k attended the 1st day. In an effort to get one in for me an all out effort was made and within a short time, much less than expected I got the call my lead sled was at the store. My special thanks to Amanda, mktg mgr, Gary, customer service and Ryan, sales associate in the shooting sports dept. It is a credit to Bass Pro Shops to have such a dedicated and sincere staff who makes a real effort to make sure the customer is well taken care of and feels good about his or her purchase.

Thank you Bass Pro S.

L. Williams, PO Box 308 White Springs FL 32096

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, Anonymous. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and let us know about the great experience!

We have taken this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager to ensure that these associates are recognized for a job well done.

Thank you again! -BNM