11550 Lakeridge Pkwy, Ashland, VA 23005, USA

I went to the Bass Pro Shop today 12/30/2017 with my two uncles while my uncle was looking at fishing equipment me and my other Uncle decided to cruise around the store as I am handicapped in a wheelchair thought I was being paranoid but I was being followed around the store by one of their security people or whoever who followed me to the bathroom stalking me like I was a criminal both me and my uncle noticed this them following us so therefore you will never get my business since you want to look at people and treat them like criminals discriminating against the handicapped

Comments

BassProShopsCares

We are very sorry to hear of your recent negative experience at the Ashland, VA store. We ask that you please provide us a chance to address the situation with our Retail Administration as well as the store manager.

Please email details of the events which occurred along with your name, phone number, and the store location to basspro@custhelp.com so that we may further assist you.

Have a wonderful day. -AA