10000 Bass Pro Blvd, Rossford, OH 43460, USA
4.8

Your customer service advisor Chris at yourRossford Ohio 43460 10000 Bass Pro Blvd store went beyond her job in helping me out some discrepancies in some gift cards I had from Cabelas.PS if you have any questions call me 1-734-731-2185 .Cabelas at the Dundee Michigan could resolve the problem Thank you We need more people like Chris to make you want to come back again.She is excellent trouble shooter Thanks again.Chris was able to straighten the problem with no effort and very courteous to me.I with tell all friends and family to shop at that location.I go to to many wild game dinners and other sporting events over the year and put in a good word for Bass Pro Shop in Rossford Ohio

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Chris customer service.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

NauseatingKudu, we are elated that you decided to let us know of your excellent customer service experience. Customer feedback plays an important part in our role of providing the best possible service to our customers.

We would love to give Chris in our Rossford, OH store the recognition she deserves. Please provide us with your feedback in an email to basspro@custhelp.com. Please include your name, phone number, and a description of your experience so that we may forward your comments to the store manager and Retail Administration for review.

Your continued patronage is vital to our growth and for that we are most thankful. –ANA