I ordered a two man boat and trolling motor, I entered my ship to address (residential) and paid $98.00 for freight. Freight company called and wanted to set up delivery, all they have are 18 wheelers, I told them that I am in a residential neighborhood, large trucks cannot drive in here, I called Bass Pro-upper floor customer service, VERY RUDE!!!!, told me that I should have read the disclaimer, (duh) who ever reads that?

told me that it was my problem and to call the freight company. Now, I must get a hauling trailer and meet the truck Angry driver 20 miles away!!!!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!! and will let everyone that I know what happened and how they treat their customers!!!

they could see that my address is not commercial when they charged me for the freight.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS!!!!!!!! Tommy Wilbanks,,,,,03/13/2019 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Customer service & shipping issues.

Comments

I saw the add for the AR 15 lower parts kit for 24.00 called and confirmed the had the kits as advertised. got there and the advertised kits were 69.99, I asked the sales associate to scan the lpk came back as 69.99, then we looked at the add, it showed the full lpk.

bellow it it said "starting at" and made no mention of lesser kits.

Good by bass pro, this customer will never darken your threshold again, you got me... Later................................................................................