So I guess I learned my lesson today at Bass Pro shops.Customer service doesn't exist anymore, its all about the $$$$.

The department manager and the General Manager of the Pyramid are a serious disappointment. Bass Pro sends out a sales flyer to their customer data base promoting for once a great deal on ammo. Well sucker me was like, "I am going to drive straight home from a hard days work, load the dog up, and drive to the store and get me some nice deals". Well getting there I find out the store decides to not honor the deal and place up some kind of sign changing the prices.

Seems to me this company being so big, would have enough people to proof read their flyers and not false advertise to customers. Well there happen to be a corporate employee there, guess he was marveling at Bass Pro's pretty new penny. So this corporate employee speaks with the general manager of the store and comes back pointing to the department manager, guess meaning what ever the department manager says goes. Well explained to the department manager about what a disappointment it was Bass Pro will change their sale flyer deals when ever they want, wasting customers time.

Response from the department manager was basically to laugh and say your SOL. I'm guessing since the General Manager didn't want to deal with it and is to busy to help customers with issues, cause he was standing 20 feet from me, feels that department managers can treat customers as they wish. Could it be the department manager learned this customer service technique from the General Manager?

Lesson learned, if you get a sales flyer from Bass Pro, don't believe it, save at least an hour of your time and gas, call the store and find out if its actually a true sales promotion, cause they will just laugh at you in the store, even if you have dropped a lot of money there in the past.Bass Pro might take years to stop 100k worth of ammo from being stolen from their store but will stop a paying customer from getting a nice deal on ammo in a split second.

Review about: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments