I purchased a shotgun from Bass Pro Grapevine, Texas.Returned one week later to trade in gun and after inspection agreed trade allowance was $300 and assistant manager ordered a new shotgun for me.

One week later the ordered gun and I went to the store to complete the transaction but the Gun Department manager refused to honor the agreement and stated he would only allow $250 trade in allowance which was rock bottom by any standard. I stated that the agreement was for $300 trade allowance and he had to stand to stand by the agreement which he again refused. I have seen cheap cheisling at pawn shops and used car lots but never expected anything like this from a reputable gun dealer like Bass Pro Grapevine, Texas.

Then the assistant manager who had originally the agreement stated he had not done so.My wife was withe me and heard him make the offer.

Review about: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

Bass Pro Shops - In store service Bass Pro Shops "Hi, On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop. At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more