7970 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238, USA

Went to customer service at Denver BPS to purchase a Fishing License. I was the second and last person in line.

We it was my turn I stepped to the counter and the person just walked away. After a few minutes a person walked up to the counter and ask what I needed and I gave them my old license and again she said excuse me an walked away a few minutes later she came back printed my license while I was signing it I had my money out she left again. A few more minutes a guy talking on the phone while still talking asked what I was waiting for told him I need to pay for my license and handed him the money still talking on the phone handed me my receipt said nothing else. I quit going to Cabelas because of poor customer service.

Looks like those people now work at BPS.

Have been a preferred member since this store opened. Thank God we have Sheels and sportmans warehouse

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Great selection.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Customer service very poor now.

Comments

Kloee

SupremePenguin, we deeply regret and apologize for the negative experience you’ve recently had in our Denver, CO store. In order to report this situation to our Retail Administration team and the store manager for review, we ask that you please send an email regarding your encounter to basspro@custhelp.com.

Please include your name, phone number, and a brief description of the occurrence.

We look forward to hearing from you very soon. –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews