1.0 star rating 4/8/2017-Victoria Gardens Location /Rancho Cucamonga Ive been to this store many times, but never have I ever encountered such an unprofessional employee who worked in the Archery Dept.. I drove to Bass Pro which took me 40 minutes, then I waited patiently in line for over 30 minutes.

When I got to finally speak to someone, I asked him a question regarding the compound bows for my son, which I couldn't locate and wondered if they also had packages. He said they didn't have any, I told him I saw some online, and asked what would be the best one for my son of what they had, and he walked behind the cash register, like he was going to get something, and just said sorry I'm off, and walked away leaving one guy there helping someone else and a line of about 6 people. He was a short old man with glasses, talk about the worse salesperson ever! I was ready to spend over $500.00+ on a bow.

Never will I set foot in this store again. It's too bad that lazy employees ruin it for the rest of the store. By the way I also asked to see a manager, and they told me they would be there in 20 minutes, yet no one showed up either. I left after 25 minutes, I got tired of waiting.

UNBELIEVABLE... I guess I will take my business elsewhere, where customer service matters!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

Kloee

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK.

@Kloee

Date 4/8/17 @ 6:00-7:00pm

Location: Victoria Gardens

Associate was older short guy with glasses- didn't catch his name.

4/8/2017-Victoria Gardens Location /Rancho Cucamonga Ive been to this store many times, but never have I ever encountered such an unprofessional employee who worked in the Archery Dept..I drove to Bass Pro which took me 40 minutes, then I waited patiently in line for over 30 minutes.

I left after 25 minutes, I got tired of waiting. UNBELIEVABLE...I guess I will take my business elsewhere, where customer service matters!!!!!! Review about: Archery Compound Bow. Review #1031880 is a subjective opinion of by Cynthiathompson PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bass Pro Shops Customer Care Staff REASON OF REVIEW / MONETARY LOSS Poor customer service / Not specified PREFERRED SOLUTION Not specified Comment Share Share Helpful?

Yes 0 No 0 Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops? Submit review Comments BassProShopsCares BassProShopsCares Apr 17 BASS PRO SHOPS VERIFIED REPRESENTATIVE Cynthiathompson, I'm terribly sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience in our Rancho Cucamonga store! We'd like very much to follow up with you regarding this experience. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com, and include the date of the experience, store location, names of any sales associates, and a brief description of the experience, as well as your contact information and any additional details you can include.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK. Reply Your Name Comment as anonymous or Login Date 4/8/17 @ 6:00-7:00pm Location: Victoria Gardens Associate was older short guy with glasses- didn't catch his name. Your Location City or ZIP Hide Location I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer Terms of Service Post Comment Cancel Bass Pro Shops Reviews Bass Pro Shops - Destin Store visit Bass Pro Shops - Power Poles Review Bass Pro Shops - Old man and still crazy about fishing and hunting the great outdoors.

Bass Pro Shops - Poor service...still waiting Bass Pro Shops - Online Purchase More Bass Pro Shops Most Helpful Reviews Bass Pro Shops - Survey for chance to win $500 Bass Pro Shops - Great Service at Memphis Bass Pro Shops - EMS, FIRE, POLICE & MILITARY DISCOUNTS Bass Pro Shops - Online Purchase Bass Pro Shops - Handgun purchase More Bass Pro Shops Recently Discussed Bass Pro Shops - Power Poles Review Survey for chance to win $500 Bass Pro Shops Manager Review Online orders can't be picked up in store Old man and still crazy about fishing and hunting the great outdoors. Bass Pro Shops Products and Services Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative 4.4 Bass Pro Shops Customer Care 3.4 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card 2.0 Bass Pro Shops Manager 1.9 Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service 1.7 You May Also Like Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards!

"Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Bass Pro Shops - Check the products before you go to register or just never go or buy anything form BASS PRO "When you leave the store and when you get home and notice that

Bass Pro Shops Reviews