200 Bass Pro Drive, Round Rock, Texas 78665, United States

Was in store getting help from a young lady named Kay n a an older lady with short white hair came up to her and yelled at her for helping me and not being in her department. Correct me if I’m wrong but why would another I’m assuming boss tell her in front of a customer to get in her own department when all she was doing was helping a customer...

FYI round rock store is where this happened and I feel the older lady was rude not only to employees but to me as well.

. Very poor judgement n customer service to belittle a coworker in front of a paying customer who will not go there again if that’s how she feels is right SadSad

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

Kloee

Bass Pro Shops would like to apologize for the negative experience you’ve had in our Round Rock, TX store. We would like to report this issue to our Retail Administration and the store manager.

In order to do so, we ask that you contact us directly via email at basspro@custhelp.com. Please include your name, phone number, and a brief description of the issue and also include the store location.

We appreciate your feedback. –ANA