june 14 2017 to whom it may concern my wife and I (Ron and Mary) visited Big Cedar Lodge in Branson Mo.and was greatly impressed with the presentation.This presentation included the following #1 We were told you could carry over your vacation points to the next year and could be used for location of our choice.After we purchased a vacation package we were informed this is not true.This is a false representation on accumulating points.

#2 When we inquired during the presentation if myself or my spouse became ill would we be able to sell our points. We were informed by Blue Green after our purchase of a vacation package this is not true . A selling point for us was Blue Green is in partnership with you ( Bass Pro ) so we purchased a vacation package of 15,000 points for 23,900.00. After the purchase we have been lied to and extremely disappointed by Blue Green Vacations.

We have visited three different locations and each time have been informed we need to purchase more points to be able to utilize our package.As we tried to resell our package to Blue Green we were told they do not purchase points and suggested we contact Pinnacle Vacations @800-485-5632.This company we learned is affiliated with Blue Green.

Pinnacle suggested they would try to resell our points for a very reduced price with no guarantees.This is very upsetting and as such we and our family will no longer purchase anything from Bass Pro.

Review about: Bluegreen Vacations Vacation Package.

Reason of review: vacation points / package.

Preferred solution: resell of points and/or out of my contract.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments