Bass Pro Shops - Check the products before you go to register or just never go or buy anything form BASS PRO

69 of 278 Bass Pro Shops reviews

When you leave the store and when you get home and notice that some of the items are defective.BASS PRO will not be able to help you.

I purchased a Remington TYRANT Combo and went back 3 times to store (6 hours driving total) Scope rings were defective and my options were to contact Remington and or buy another set of rings. I did they mounted them. Those rings were also defective and brought them back and they mounted another set. brought my gun back and noticed the scope side adjustment was broken and just spins so cant site the gun in ever with the scope that was included with the package.

They said contact Remington as it is not Bass Pro responsibility. 0% satisfaction as the purchase price was $ 119.97 and the shipping cost will nearly exceed that and with no guarantee of satisfaction. Along with the gas money to go back and forth to bass pro.

I am now forced to throw the scope and rings in garbage and never buy a Remington and never buy from BASS PRO and by the way the replacement scope is approx.$ 65 All i can say is never again

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
basspro

Mar 09 #1124419

Bass Pro Shops verified representative

Dear anonymous,
We are very sorry to hear that this occurred with your recently purchased Remington. Please contact us at basspro@custhelp.com and mention this post. Please also include your name, a good phone number, and details of the issue. We look forward to hearing from you. --BNM

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.