Bass Pro Shops - Check the products before you go to register or just never go or buy anything form BASS PRO
When you leave the store and when you get home and notice that some of the items are defective.BASS PRO will not be able to help you.
I purchased a Remington TYRANT Combo and went back 3 times to store (6 hours driving total) Scope rings were defective and my options were to contact Remington and or buy another set of rings. I did they mounted them. Those rings were also defective and brought them back and they mounted another set. brought my gun back and noticed the scope side adjustment was broken and just spins so cant site the gun in ever with the scope that was included with the package.
They said contact Remington as it is not Bass Pro responsibility. 0% satisfaction as the purchase price was $ 119.97 and the shipping cost will nearly exceed that and with no guarantee of satisfaction. Along with the gas money to go back and forth to bass pro.
I am now forced to throw the scope and rings in garbage and never buy a Remington and never buy from BASS PRO and by the way the replacement scope is approx.$ 65 All i can say is never again
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Remington Xgp Tyrant
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1 STAR * I have shopped bass pro for years however when they do not honor there own adds, its time to stop. This was not a limited quantity item..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Ordered a rod and reel to the store. Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed. I was told the order was shipped..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."