Bass Pro Shops - Check the products before you go to register or just never go or buy anything form BASS PRO
When you leave the store and when you get home and notice that some of the items are defective.BASS PRO will not be able to help you.
I purchased a Remington TYRANT Combo and went back 3 times to store (6 hours driving total) Scope rings were defective and my options were to contact Remington and or buy another set of rings. I did they mounted them. Those rings were also defective and brought them back and they mounted another set. brought my gun back and noticed the scope side adjustment was broken and just spins so cant site the gun in ever with the scope that was included with the package.
They said contact Remington as it is not Bass Pro responsibility. 0% satisfaction as the purchase price was $ 119.97 and the shipping cost will nearly exceed that and with no guarantee of satisfaction. Along with the gas money to go back and forth to bass pro.
I am now forced to throw the scope and rings in garbage and never buy a Remington and never buy from BASS PRO and by the way the replacement scope is approx.$ 65 All i can say is never again
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Remington Xgp Tyrant
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Ordered hair stylist leggings mid November and haven't received them to date..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "In 1013 I got scamed by dr. Oz being an endorser of this add I saw. Stemlogica was ordered. Not bad stuff. Olay is just as good...."