Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario
2.4
Layout of Store

When you leave the store and when you get home and notice that some of the items are defective.BASS PRO will not be able to help you.

I purchased a Remington TYRANT Combo and went back 3 times to store (6 hours driving total) Scope rings were defective and my options were to contact Remington and or buy another set of rings. I did they mounted them. Those rings were also defective and brought them back and they mounted another set. brought my gun back and noticed the scope side adjustment was broken and just spins so cant site the gun in ever with the scope that was included with the package.

They said contact Remington as it is not Bass Pro responsibility. 0% satisfaction as the purchase price was $ 119.97 and the shipping cost will nearly exceed that and with no guarantee of satisfaction. Along with the gas money to go back and forth to bass pro.

I am now forced to throw the scope and rings in garbage and never buy a Remington and never buy from BASS PRO and by the way the replacement scope is approx.$ 65 All i can say is never again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of remington xgp tyrant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Bass Pro Shops needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned remington xgp tyrant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bass Pro Shops. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

basspro
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

Dear anonymous,

We are very sorry to hear that this occurred with your recently purchased Remington.Please contact us at basspro@custhelp.com and mention this post.

Please also include your name, a good phone number, and details of the issue.

We look forward to hearing from you.--BNM