Mishawaka, Indiana
2.5

Wanted to take the customer survey and have a chance to win $500. The receipt did not provide the information needed to complete the survey or did not show where the information was.

The clerk made no mention of the survey or where the information was to complete the survey. I like Bass Pro Shops but I am quite disappointed in the survey process. It was frustrating and ended up being a waste of my time and has diminished my respect for Bass Pro Shops. It may result in my not visiting the stores in the future.

Sad that your promotion actually turns off at least one customer. Whoever thought of this one should be fired.

Reason of review: Poor survey that could not be completed.

Comments

I agree, it was a terrible waste of time after it kept rejecting my email address as invalid. I spent $300 at Bass Pro for my husband's birthday, got the receipt that said "take survery for chance to win $500 gift card." what a joke - waste of time. I wonder if anyone ever wins.

Service was great