I purchased a new 9.9 Merc Power trim 4 strike and was told the old controls could work however they didn’t. I was advise they would order the new controls and get back to me the next day.

I was waiting on a price and logistics with installing. No one called me back so I started calling Bass Pro in Vaughan just outside Toronto. No return calls despite voice messages I left with 2 staff, one being the manager. I even sent emails to each of them but that didn’t do any good either.

3 weeks of calling, even the main line mailbox served no purpose, I was ignored.

I have sent a complaint to the head manager but have not received a response. These guys don’t care.

Staff come and go, quitting constantly I’m told, and those that do work there never listen to voice messages or answer emails. Shame on Bass Pro Canada

Comments

Kloee

Thank you for reaching out to Bass Pro Shops. We are very sorry for the issues you have encountered regarding your recent boat service experience at the Vaughn, ON location.

For further assistance, we ask that you please contact White River Marine Group (Tracker) Customer Service directly at (417) 873-4555. We understand you are located in Canada and may not be able to contact us by phone. You may also contact this department via email or live chat using the following link: https://www.trackerboats.com/about/contact.cfm. Please provide your name, phone number, and the details of your experience.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews