purchased 183 dollars in products cabelas/basspro Dundee mi. one of the products a shakespear rod and reel.

while pressing release button ready to cast out felt something snaped inside the reel and would not cast out, opend reel untangled line tried again, spent 2 hours trying to repair reel finally gave up headed for shore.day ruined by shakespear and cabelas/basspro.called store customer service and was told since I didn't keep receipt I would have to contact company lol which is in china. shakespear is now in trash can along with any thoughts of ever visiting basspro/cabelas again/.wallmart sells very good products for less.BASSPRO please drop the pro

Product or Service Mentioned: Shakespeare Fishing Fishing Rod.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Kloee

We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered with the reel you purchased. I understand you have stated that you already discarded the product.

For future reference, I would like to let you know that products without a receipt or past the 90 day return policy may be returned to Bass Pro Shops on an inspection basis only. For further assistance you may contact us directly at basspro@custhelp.com. Customer feedback is valuable in contributing to our desire to provide the best service possible. Your comments are always appreciated and have been noted for review.

We hope to see you again soon. –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews