1.2

We purchased the package from Bass Pro in Denham springs Louisiana for the Branson Big Cedar Lodge Resort tour. Our tour was today 05/12/17 at 8:45am.

We went to the tour and was told it was 1.5 to 2 hrs long. Our sales rep that took us on the tour was very very rude. She would not listen to me explain my credit score can not be affected at this time due to me trying to buy another home and had to keep my credit score up high with no activity for debt. This sales lady did not want to hear anything from me as to why I could not at this time do this buy in.

It was 2.5 hours and she still would not complete my tour. I did not appreciate her rudeness or my time over the 1.5 to 2 hrs being taken by her to try to make me buy from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Vacations Vacation Package.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Tloupe, I'm so sorry to hear of your poor experience! We'd like to ask that you email us a summary of the experience, as well as your full name and contact information.

Please send this information to basspro@custhelp.com so that we can further follow up on this matter, as we take issues of this nature very seriously.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK