710 Horatio St, Utica, NY 13502, USA
2.7

I went to the Black Friday sale to buy 3 pfluger president reels. Of course they sold out and They gave me a raincheck for the 3 reels.the 3 reels.

Got a call and was told the reels were in. When I went to pick them up I was told that I could only have 1 reel. But other people were getting 4. They did not honor the raincheck.

I see they have plenty of these reels not at the regular price. I got a $10 gift card for my complaint.

They should not run ads if they are not going to honor the rainchecks. I have all but stopped using Basspro because of this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Deal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Kloee

UnlinedVenomousSnake, it is unfortunate to hear of your poor customer experience during our Black Friday sale. We would like to report your experience to our Retail Administration for review.

We ask that you please provide your name and phone number, along with the details the issue in an email to basspro@custhelp.com. Customer feedback plays a vital role in our goal to provide the best possible service to our loyal customers.

We greatly appreciate your comments and hope to hear from you in the near future. –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews