18001 Bass Pro Dr, Independence, MO 64055, USA

I have stopped by the BPS in Independence Mo. 3 times looking to buy a pair of binoculars.

All three times I could not find anyone to help me. This is the reason people are resorting to buying on line versus in the stores! There is absolutely not a sales person around to ask for help. It should not be up to me to walk all over the store trying to find someone to help!

Is there not a sales person assigned to that area?

I actually have a gift card I would like to use and I cant even use it to buy these! I am frustrated and may look to purchase online from an optic dealer and not Bass Pro or Cabelas!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kloee

SymptomaticKangaroo, we extend our deepest apologizes for the lack of service you've received in one of our retail stores. We would like to report your experience to our Retail Administration and the store manager as well as further assist you in your binocular search.

Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com providing your name, phone number, a brief description of the issue along with any product questions you may have. We will be glad to help you.

Have a wonderful day! –ANA