1 Bass Pro Dr, Branson, MO 65616, USA

I was there just recently and they have timeshare salesman stationed at the entrance of the store and they harass and follow you around the store if you say no, are they trying to scare the customers away? Because it works.

A supervisor needs to watch them at all times and if they follow someone around the store they need to be asked to leave the building because they don't follow the rules if there are any.

Believe it or not people just want to go there to shop and not be bothered, I can't afford a timeshare. I'm never going to patronize Bass Pro Shops again, I'll take my business elsewhere for my sporting good needs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Variety of outdoor items.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Timeshare salesman.

• Timeshare Coersion
  • Timeshare Complaint Department

Comments

This post is 100% accurate. I have also been approached by the timeshare salesmen that Bass Pro employs.

Everyone hates a timeshare salesman. So it's a shame that such a great store would allow their customers to feel uncomfortable and under pressure, or just plain annoyed. At the St.Charles Mo location, the timeshare representative is located directly opposite the fish tank. So while you're trying to supervise your children and enjoy watching the fish with them, you're being hounded by the salesmen who won't leave you alone.

No thank you, I'm not interested" they persist to ask questions. "Are you married?" "What do you do for a living, are you employed?" It's ridiculous and after so many times, it tempts you to leave your cart filled with $500 worth of tackle next to their little timeshare station and tell them to let the staff know it's their fault they have to restock it

Kloee

Avalon1, we sincerely apologize for the negative experience you have had in our Branson, MO store. In order to report this instance to our Retail Administration and management team, we ask that you contact us via email at basspro@custhelp.com.

In your email, please include your name and phone number along with a brief description of the incident which occurred. Customer feedback allows us to continue to provide the best possible service to each of our customers every day. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a wonderful day. –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews