Beware of false advertisement.Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99.
Put in the size and color selection and went to check out. Price is $54.99, called customer service, what a joke, I am told that the clearance price is only for a ridiculous shoe size, men's 7 and 14, in camo. Nowhere does the clearance ad on a mobile device state "starts at" as the basically nonexistent customer service personnel claim.
Hey, here's a thought, Bass Pro Shops, cut out your customer service department, after all, there is really no service involved other than agitating already upset customers, and pass the savings onto your customers by really selling what you advertise.Enough said.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Unavailable sale items
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- People to be aware of how shady this store is.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a rod and reel to the store. Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed. I was told the order was shipped..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Hi, On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop. At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Everytime i go to load my card it keeps saying we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time pleass try again later. Its been doing this for days now and..."
- "They suck so badly I ordered a swing set on November for my daughter's fourth birthday they told me it was going to get here two days after my daughter's..."