Beware of false advertisement.Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99.
Put in the size and color selection and went to check out. Price is $54.99, called customer service, what a joke, I am told that the clearance price is only for a ridiculous shoe size, men's 7 and 14, in camo. Nowhere does the clearance ad on a mobile device state "starts at" as the basically nonexistent customer service personnel claim.
Hey, here's a thought, Bass Pro Shops, cut out your customer service department, after all, there is really no service involved other than agitating already upset customers, and pass the savings onto your customers by really selling what you advertise.Enough said.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Unavailable sale items
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- People to be aware of how shady this store is.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "When you leave the store and when you get home and notice that some of the items are defective. BASS PRO will not be able to help you. ..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."