Bass Pro Shops - Beware of Bait and Switch

Beware of false advertisement.Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99.

Put in the size and color selection and went to check out. Price is $54.99, called customer service, what a joke, I am told that the clearance price is only for a ridiculous shoe size, men's 7 and 14, in camo. Nowhere does the clearance ad on a mobile device state "starts at" as the basically nonexistent customer service personnel claim.

Hey, here's a thought, Bass Pro Shops, cut out your customer service department, after all, there is really no service involved other than agitating already upset customers, and pass the savings onto your customers by really selling what you advertise.Enough said.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unavailable sale items

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
People to be aware of how shady this store is.
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #571611 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bass Pro Shops? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 27, 2015 #1012525

The customer service person doesn't make those decisions. So calling up someone making minimum wage and yelling at them says a lot about the person you actually are.

0 0 Reply

Jul 27, 2015 #1012566

You know what they say about assuming? Well, you made statements and assumptions in your reply to my experience with Bass Pro Shops Customer Service department. Were you on the phone with me or in my house while I was on the phone? I don't think so, if you were, you would know at no point did I raise my voice. I think you have missed the point of the words Customer Service. The fact that you are so spineless as to post this anonymously says something about the person you are.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.