Shasta Lake, California
2.0

My husband and I both purchased snake boots for hunting from bass pro shop online. With very minimal use, and no visible wear on the boys we have both had major failures.

My soles decided to come unglued, literally, on both my boys during the same morning hunt. Then, less than 10 days later, my husband's boots blow out a seam on the top of the foot, when he puts them on for another morning hunt. Both boots are "red head" brand, worn a dozen times, maybe. The customer service people said my boys were discontinued so they could check if it was a global problem but I could send them back at my cost for inspection.

They aren't under warranty any longer but if there was a major manufacturer defect they may be prorated. My husband's email got the same basic answer. So yeah, I'm already $300 into this excursion, let me send these oversized snake boots back at $20 shipping each for you to tell me it wasn't your fault. Give me a break.

They will never get another dime of my money. What a joke!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments