Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service Review

3 of 304 Bass Pro Shops reviews

I recently received a couple of gift cards to Bass Pro via a web promotion.I decided I would check out the site to use them.

After perusing for a while I noticed a trend of prices from 20-70% higher than the vast majority of internet retailers. I figured at that point "whatever it's free money, I'm sure I can find something." After browsing a bit I found an item I was interested in and proceeded to check out. That's when the real surprise came! No free shipping under $75, that's right, in the year 2017 they offer a budget option at $6.99.

As ridiculous as that is in this day and time I even sprang for the $8.99 STANDARD shipping, yep you read that right, 9 bucks to ship a $35 item. For the mathematicians among us that's right at a quarter of the value of the overpriced item. Then the wait began, day one "processing", day two the same, day three same ol thing. Finally on day four I received an update and received the item on day five.

By far, very far the worst online shopping experience I've had in many years.Save your money, save your time and buy from Amazon like the rest of the civilized world and avoid a formerly decent company that has fallen in love with their own image, the "Hillbilly GAP"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

3 of 304 Bass Pro Shops reviews
BassProShopsCares

1 day ago #1291579 Springfield, Missouri, United States

Bass Pro Shops verified representative

Good morning, Anonymous. We are sorry to hear of the poor experience that you encountered. Please email details to basspro@custhelp.com so that we can review further. We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bass Pro Shops. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bass Pro Shops.
Filing a new complaint about
×