Austin, Texas

I went to Bass Pro Shop and was approached by a sales clerk, who offered me $15 off a purchase at Bass Pro Shop if I applied for a Bass Pro charge card. I specifically asked him if all I had to do was apply to get the $15 off a purchase at Bass Pro Shop.

In 20 minutes he came back and said I was not approves and would not be getting the $15 off aBass Pro Shop purchase. I was appalled by the way Bass Pro Shodoes business.

If this is the way you have to trick people into getting your credit card, I would not want to do business with you. Suzanne Cutler suzannecutler75@yahoo.com 512-784-4026

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative.

Comments

basspro

Suzanne - We apologize for the confusion you encountered when applying for the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card during a recent visit. We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager and our Retail Administration Team for review.

Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com at your convenience. Include mention of this post as well as your phone number and all pertinent details, including the store location.

We look forward to hearing from you. --BNM