3.2

Sales representative was not helpful at all in the fishing reel department. He knew nothing about any of the reels and was basically trying to move me along and I was trying to find out a little info on a reel I wanted to buy.

In the end I decided to purchase a reel anyway but the floor model was only available and I was somewhat ok with that but expected a bit of a discount since it is a very expensive reel and no idea how much handling had been done too it but he said there wasn't any discount at all. So since I have been wanting that reel for a while I decided to purchase it and I asked the sales rep to make sure everything was in the box since it seemed he had issues finding it. Low and behold I got it home and the manual to get started was missing.

I've never had any issues at Bass Pro and I love the stores but that was the worst experience I've ever had and was very disappointed. I don't want anything out of this except too hopefully never deal with that guy again until he's atleast been threw some training.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Thank you for reaching out, Swampfishin. We would like to take this opportunity to forward your concerns to the store manager for review.

Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com and include your name, phone number, and any pertinent details that you would like passed along. Please also mention this post.

Thank you! -BNM