Butte, Montana

Fishing department in Rancho Cucamonga, CA was a joke. All the associates were behind the reel counter talking and not helping customers.

Finally one asked me if I needed help. He was not knowledgeable at all. I asked another associate and he had no knowledge either. How can a huge fishing department not have knowledgeable associates.

No one was professional and the manager was not helpful either. I then asked for the store manager and once he arrived, he was very rude and unprofessional. I have never been to a store with horrible managers.

Fishing manager and store manager should be fired. I will never shop there again and will take my business to Turners outdoors.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Comments

All Associates helpful until I got to cash register. I thought it was me that ruined the cashiers day but possibly not please teacher cashiers to just smile a little bit so you don't feel guilty about using their services thank you

I found the Destin Florida store to be clean and helpful.