I am very disappointed with Bass Pro this Christmas season. This evening we took our two children to see Santa.

Upon arriving we were told there were no more Bass Passes to see Santa. This was at 545pm. I do not understand how you can turn families away after they have dressed for the occasion, driven long distances and have excited children. We were told that we could get a pass for tomorrow between 1130-1 because that was all that was available.

Our two children are in school all day plus we have jobs. We had to tell our children that they couldn't see Santa, they were crushed. How does it feel to crush the dreams of little children. They started crying in the middle of the store while they got to watch other children see Santa.

They didn't understand why. The manager was nasty and ignorant!! We didn't want our children to miss out on the joy of seeing Santa so we took them to our mall. We waited in line, which was perfectly fine.

We had a joyous experience and I was happy to pay for pictures. I am disappointed that Bass Pro feels the need to tell children they can not see Santa, for that matter have the store manager tell my children they can not see Santa. It's unforgivable, rude, and plain hurtful.

Bass Pro has no compassion. From now on we will no longer shop a Bass Pro nor will we return for Santas workshop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Comments

Sounds like you failed to plan accordingly, showed up late to the party, and are now using sad kids to drum up some sympathy and stroke your own ego.

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, Anonymous. We apologize that you did not have a good experience during your recent visit.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com and include your name, phone number, store location and any pertinent details that you would like passed along. Please also mention this post.

We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM