Bass Pro Shop, I contacted customer service at phone number provided. this is the second time I have contacted them.

The first time I was told by Kim that she could not fix my problem "over the phone" and that I basically had to do what Round Rock Bass Pro said. Which is to take the new boat back to Bass Pro Shop and leave it for 4 to 6 weeks and they will get to me when they can. I called back and got Kim again. This time after getting my hull number and name she told me she could not get into her computer.

She took my phone number and said she would call back when her computer was working. That was June 7th four days ago and I haven't heard from her or anyone else yet. This does not surprise me because like I titled my complaint , they don't care. Money out of my pocket to fix a boat that was not delivered in working order.

My wife also called corporate and left a message with our contact information for Leslie Rice. Have not heard from her yet either and its been 4 or 5 days.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

We sincerely apologize for your trouble. Bass Pro Shops asks that you please contact White River Marine Group Customer Service at 417-873-4555 for further assistance.

Thank you. –ANA