Knightstown, Indiana
2.0

Filled paperwork out for a new rifle. After they did I was told FBI needed to further check me.

Fine, I was told as soon as they heard something they would call. 9 days later nothing so I called, nope they said, we will call as soon as something is known. On day 17 I called again and explained everything again to a new salesman and he was a wise ***. Told him I ordered the gun and he said I did NOT order gun, did a play of words on me.

I didnt pay earlier so that was his rational for that statement. Ended up gun arrived 6 days before and no one called. Said FBI check came back unresolved and I could get gun. But FBI could come to house and take it if something came up.

I said 2 different people said that you would call and no one called and isnt it common courtesy to call the customer?

So I said are you sure I can get the gun but before I could get that said he hung up. I got the rifle but didnt like the

.way they handled this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, anonymous. We are very sorry to hear of the way that this was handled.

We strive for excellent customer service in all interactions and are sorry that we fell short of that expectation. We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager and our retail administration team for review. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com with your name, store location, employee names and any additional detail that you would like passed along.

We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM