Helena, Alabama

Due to my experience tonight I will NEVER buy anything from y'all again!! My husband and I were browsing around tonight and wondered over to the gun area, I was trying to get a Christmas idea.

I asked the man to show me two guns and explained to him I just wanted to see the size difference. He would not show them to me and instead told me I wanted different gun. I tried to explain to him that I had some physical issue so I really had to be careful with my purchase, but I don't think he was truly cared. I also tried to explain to him that I'm a beginner and to explain these terms differently, I jokingly told him id rather have a dog than a gun.

Then he told me an attack dog was worthless because you can kill them easily. Afterwards he dicided to share a personal story how his own dog "turned on"him so he stuck his hand down the dogs throat and "ripped his throat out" I was shocked! I believe he realized his mistake and tried his best to convince me it was humane! ***!

I am a veterinary technician and I have devoted my life to caring for animals! I'm so disgusted with this man! Everytime I hear "Bass Pro Shop" this story will be what I think about!

I don't understand how ANY part of this experience was customer service friendly! He was a typical pushy salesman that intimidated me, made me feel dumb and then shared a gruesome personal story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, Anonymous. We are very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you had during your recent visit.

We would like to forward these comments to the store manager as well as our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com and include your name, the store location, and any additional, pertinent details that you would like forwarded.

We look forward to hearing from you. -BNM