They advertised that you could see Santa until 8pm we showed up at 4:45 and they told us, that Santa was booked up for the day. So disappointed how could you be that booked up on a week day.

Then we went to get something to eat at their restraunt and we waited for 45 minutes befor we got our food they told us it was because a table with a big family came into eat so ok what your telling me is that cause there is only a couple of us we aren't that important, are you really understaffed or something cause the biggest table that I seen was a table of 5 only two more people then us. I don't think I'll be coming back here cabelas actually has great customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, Anonymous. We are very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you had during your recent visit.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your concerns to the store manager as well as our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com with your name, phone number, and any pertinent details you would like passed along. Please also mention this post.

We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM