Clermont, Florida

I`m a freshwater fisherman ad buy alot of fishing and marine item`s from bass pro shops and recently purchased a reel from them, they took my money and the next day they sent me a e-mail saying the reel was on backorder, thats fine but I should hav been told that before they took my money. now im still waiting for it, they said they have restocked the item but they don`t know when they will be shipping it to me.

Everytime I talk to B.P.S. they tell me something different. I never get this kind of run around from Cabela`s. Can`t wait till Cabela`s opens a store in Florida, so long Bass Pro.

I wouldn`t recommend any body buying Sqaut from them.

Boycott!!!!!!!! BPS

Comments

I called ahead to Foxboro MA BPS to check the availability of a Gamo air riffle. They said they had none but 2 were due "on the next truck".

I was encouraged to place a web order to hold one. I did that and still found myself waiting a few days later even though they said it was now in stock. They refused to simply give me the one I was lead to believe I would get. It's now 12 days since I paid on-line but since it's not at least 10 business days, no one will give me an ETA.

The kicker is, it is $10 less at Walmart and I could have had it the next day with their ship to store option. BPS would not match this price because I could not prove it was in stock at Walmart.

Well you don't have it either! Never again.

Lie ing to a customer is a bad start off.

Money is the reason behind this. It was your money they wonted ,not u as a customer.

I looked at one of their boots.

Now GOD Tought me a lesson about companies . Some or in for their selves

, and when they get your money they or no longer concerned about you .

Who cares if u get your merchandise.

But take sears for a example.

They were a big busness .

But now they laid off 50.000 implores. They all most wen under.

Yeh BPS doesn't give a rip about the consumer. We have a store in Ontario called SAIL that sells guns.

That's where i'll be spending my money. Good riddance *** Pro

Well you don't have it either! Never again.

Lie ing to a customer is a bad start off.

I looked at one of their boots.

Now GOD Tought me a lesson about companies . Some or in for their selves

, and when they get your money they or no longer concerned about you .

Who cares if u get your merchandise.

But take sears for a example.

They were a big busness .

But now they laid off 50.000 implores. They all most wen under.

That's where i'll be spending my money. Good riddance *** Pro

bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga,California has the worst customer service of any outdoor store I've been to. Went to fishing department and 80 percent of the employees could not help with my needs.

Do they even fish or are they there for a paycheck. I asked for a manager and the person i got was the operations manager. He was very rude and acted like I he didnt care.If this is the type of people you are going to hire, why even bother supporting a company.

For now on I will continue to shop at Cabalea's. Atleast they talk to me with respect and always meet my needs.

@***ed customer

You should report the operations manager to corporate office. His name is David Gullo and he is rude to every customer i know.

The people in the fishing department don't fish. You should support Cabela's and not Bass Pro Shops.

I ordered some things for a trip to the A.K. thinking that 10 days was more than enough time and it arived the after I left leaving me with $75.00 of un usable lures. Plus I had to buy them up there where they cost twice as much.

@Anonymous

Sorry for your loss. They could of got the items to you quicker.

They chose not to exceed their customer service. I advice you to stop shopping there and take your business to Cabela's.

Bass pro shop's IT dept sucks they don't have a clue on what they are doing nor do they care. They lie they say they will do something but don't. They have got to big for thier britches.