1.5

Bought a Redhead safe from them a few years ago. One day when closing the safe, the the pin holding the handle to the locking mechanism broke.

The handle just spun around without any contact. Have been using a pair of pliers to open and close the safe. I had a number for Redhead safe in my phone. Upon calling them I was connected to Winchester.

They weren't taking calls and gave an email to contact them with. Pretty pathetic. Sent 5 emails over 5 or 6 days with not one response. I then called Bass Pro and was given some other phone numbers to contact people with.

They all had the same result. Nobody answering the phone and to send an email. After doing research on my own I found that the company supposed to provide support is Granite Security. You call numbers for them and they still go to Winchester.

I contacted the store person at Bass to assist. She is checking on Liberty Safe now. I contacted Bass Pro headquarters for customer assistance with the same stupid results that I encountered previously. Every thing goes directly to Winchester who don't want to provide any customer support at all.

If you are thinking of buying a Redhead safe at Bass Pro DON'T because you will not get any support if there is a problem. In fact, in my quest to find a fix I found out that these are easily broken into and made in China garbage.

Reason of review: Poor Quality and no support any more..

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Run around i am now getting to have my problem resolved.

• Poor Quality And Sales