Bought for $150 for 3 Nights at a rat barn they called a luxury resort Hotel it was a nightmare Beds sucked wore out did not dare to get under covers I slept on top,, faucet in tube was Broken towel rack fell off the wall no handle to get out of tub toilet was too low dvd don't work rust on baseboard heat small 12 x 16 room. the place had nothing, not even vending machines it was so bad we left and went to another hotel then after we drove an hour to spend the gift cards at the store WOW BIG SURPRIZE THEY DID NOT WORK ???

WTF NOW I HATE BASSHOLES And i am going to my State REP. And MAKING YOUTUBE VIDS AND CONTACT STATE ATURNY GENERALS OFFICE AND THE *** THEY WANTED YOU TO BUY A JOKE !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Having my time wasted and being lyied too.

• Rip Off City

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, bigbobno11. We are very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you encountered.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your concerns to our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com and include your name, store location, and complete details so that we may review this issue further.

Thank you. -BNM