went to bass pro use a gift card and inquire about using my cabela points. they asked for my cabela credit card and would check.

20 minutes lator they returned with my credit card and a bass pro gift card with all my cabela points on it. I instructed them I did not ask them to transfer the points, I was only inquiring and ask to transfer them back. they said there was nothing they could do and now im stuck with this bass pro gift card I can only use at bass pro. what a joke.

don't believe them when they all tell you all these points and rewards transfer from store to the other. even the manager said it is a joke and they have requested to have the process and policy change several times.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Gift Card.

Reason of review: decietful bad process and policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kloee

We regret to hear of your recent experience at one of our retail locations. We would very much appreciate the opportunity to address this situation further.

We ask that you please contact us directly at basspro@custhelp.com with a brief explanation of the issue along with your contact information. Please also include the store location this occurred in.

We look forward to assisting you in the near future! –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews