2.0

Ordered a trolling motor from the new Gainesville Florida Bass Pro 2 weeks ago and still no trolling motor. Called several times to speak with the store manager and he would never return my calls or he was never there.

Called the headquarters office thinking they would take care of it and still no trolling motor. Was told it was on a dock in GA , called the receiving manager and he told me he got a call but no one could give him a tag number or tracking number so he couldn't help me. All I can say is I'll no longer shop there stores or online.

Been a loyal Bass Pro customer for over 20 years and spent ten's of thousands of dollars. Now I'll shop with Cabelas or Gander from now on.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Good morning, Anonymous. We are very sorry for the delay in receiving this item.

We would like to review this situation more fully and assist in any way that we can. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com with all pertinent details so that we can get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible for you.

We look forward to hearing from you. --BNM