10501 Palm River Rd, Tampa, FL 33619, USA

I recently visited the Bass Pro Shops in Brandon, FL. I went in to purchase a new fishing rod and of course look around at all the cool stuff.

Everyone I came across was nice, until I got to the cashier. Our cashier (who's name is Hunter) glared at me as I chose his lane to checkout. He didn't bother to say hello or anything. I handed him my rod so he could scan it and remove the security tag.

He took it and almost immediately smacked me in the face with the rod tip. He saw that he had done this, but failed to say anything at all. A simple "sorry" would have been ok. He then held out the rod and waited for me to take it.

Again, without saying anything. He seemed quite bothered by the fact that he had to ring up my $130 rod that he just used to hit me in the face. Hunter stood most of the time with his arms crossed, leaning back up against the railing. To conclude our checkout, he impatiently pulled the receipt out of the machine and crumpled it up and handed it to me.

This kid is lucky didn't shove that fishing rod up his *** to be honest. I'm typically not one to complain, but he does not deserve to work at Bass Pro Shops. Send this kid over to flip burgers at McDonalds and see how he likes it.

I called the store after I left and informed the manager (Brian) about what happened. He said that he would pass it on to the customer service manager and also asked if there was anything he could do for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Cashier.

Preferred solution: Get this kid away from your customers if you want them to be happy..

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Product.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Kloee
#1420758

Redgt00, I am very sorry for the troubles you have had during checkout. We would like to forward your comments to our Retail Administration for review.

Please contact us directly with your name, phone number, store location, and description of your experience at basspro@custhelp.com.

We very much look forward to hearing from you! –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews