5.0

Thank you Mr. Kenneth Waldrop in the Archery Dept for restringing and equipping my first ever compound bow!!!!!

Kenneth was very knowledgabIe and helped to guide me in the right direction on setting up my bow. I was scared to death and he made my first experience totally awesome. Shot only 9 arrows and the last three dead center. Don't think any one else could have made it a more POSITIVE experience!!

Thank you again and I'll for sure see you back in a month. So glad I went back to Round Rock instead of Cabelas in Waco.

Would highly recommend Bass Pro Shop and Kenneth Waldrop to help with your archery needs. Karen Thorn Belton, Texas

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Why does this post sound more like a Bass=Pro spammer rather than a legitimate customer. Bass Pro, I think much less of you after your deceitful tricks.

Kloee

Good morning, Anonymous. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this great experience!

We have taken this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager so that Kenneth can be recognized for a job well done!

Thank you again and have a wonderful day! -BNM

Bass Pro Shops Reviews