Update by user Jul 14

Waste of time, bass pro employee lied, no help, big scam

Original review posted by user Jul 13

I'm a very unhappy customer. I went to your Independence MO store today arriving at 1035AM to purchase the SigP365 Bundle and after waiting an hour, I was told they were all sold out, and no rain checks available.

I was told I should have been there earlier, and was also told that the line went all the way out the front door. Really??? A total waste of my time, and I feel as if I was cheated. Seems like a scam to get people in the store or something.

I think my family and friends are going to have to avoid this business at all costs. They seem to have changed so much since merging with Cabels, and they have dropped their military discounts to the point they are worthless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 13.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

We are so sorry to hear that. We know how frustrating it is to not be able to purchase the sale items you wanted to get.

Ensuring you have a positive experience with us is our highest priority, and we regret to hear that we failed to meet and exceed your expectations. If you are able to email us at basspro@custhelp.com we can get some additional information and find out how we can take care of this for you.