Carl Junction, Missouri

Prices are not that good and customer service in store and corporate SUCK! I recently bought a abu garcia vendetta spinning rod from basspro, I found it almost $20.00 cheaper at walmart, not only did basspro store manager not care about making things right but did not care if I didn't shop their or purchase from catalog anymore!

I do not like shopping at Walmart but will since they have way better prices and do price matching and returns WITH OUT a PROBLEM!! I contacted basspro corporate and DID NOT receive a response BACK!!

I will never shop at basspro again! Hello Cabelas!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Abu Garcia Vendetta Spinning Fishing Rod.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

basspro

Good morning, Anonymous. We are very sorry to hear of the poor experience you encountered at your local Bass Pro.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments and concerns to both the store manager and our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com at your convenience.

Please mention this post and any pertinent details that you would like passed along. Thank you --BNM