On 6/1/2018 I called 6 times before I actually spoke to a sales associate to check on the availability of an item, before driving 40 mikes to purchase it. My wife and I arrived at the Nashville store, and I located the items on the shelf myself, and proceeded to the counter to pay.

There were a number of sales people standing around, walking back and forth. Not ONE of them said can I help you. I timed this wait. 15 minutes!

I read the sales circular 3 times. Finally, a salesman came from behind with another customer, and MOVED MY ITEMS ASIDE, and said I’ll take care of you after this! ENOUGH...!

I informed him in no uncertain terms of how long I had been standing there, and that he had 2 choices. (1) ring up my purchase, or (2) take his customer to another register.

Either way, I was NOT going to move..! He grumbled something, and rung up my shotshells. I went straight to customer service desk, and told this exact same story. She asked “who was the salesman?” Showed her my receipt, and she said “ok.” Then went on to another person.

I will avoid bass pro from now on.

If I can’t get it on the internet, I will do without it rather than pay to be treated like crap.. Bullshit

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

NoisyJackdaw, we hate to hear of your poor customer service experience. We sincerely apologize for the troubles you have encountered.

We kindly request you provide your comments in an email to basspro@custhelp.com. Once received, we will be able to submit this information to the store manager as well as Retail Administration for review.

We hope to hear from you soon. –ANA