1.3K views

i drove over 100 miles today to visit my nearest bass pro shop in Little Rock.Ar.....upon checking out,,, the sales person circled hios name, and the survey info, so i could fill out this survey to win $500.00 gift card.......i have tried every bass pro address on the ticket, and found none of the sites, would let me fill out the info for the gift certificate....

this should be something easy to do,,, and after several bass pro sites, that say survey,,, none would let me enter for a chance to win the gift certificate.......i am very aggrivated at this,,, and am now very upset that i was lied to about this..................... chaplain Ron Thompson............55 lunenburg rd.

Batesville Ar.72501

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of do not honor adds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bass pro shops gift card. Bass Pro Shops needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bass pro shops gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bass Pro Shops. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Comments

Vonore, Tennessee, United States #1282637

I loved how good I was treated.

Greenville, Rhode Island, United States #1197699

The Foxborough store is loaded with items for all enthusiasts.The quality of the clothing is very good; bought some clothes yesterday - $239.00.

While only my second visit, husband has been to the store several times.

We also visited one of your stores around San Antonio Texas.

Utica, Michigan, United States #1178044

I had a good time at your store.I can always find the everything that I need.

If I can't all I have to do is ake a sales person.yours truly BRUCE IAVELLI

Went to bass pro shop in Cary, NC on2/16/2016 and purchased an $1100.00 graph.Tried to complete the survey for a chance at $500.00, tried every way I could but could never log in to do it.

You need to change this!!(NOW)