Detroit, Michigan
3.2

I just bought a v18 targa from bass pro in rosford Ohio. I love the boat.

It would be great if I could use it. Every since I had it the battery charger will not work. So I can't troll. That is our means of catching walleye.

I called bass pro asked if I could change out battery charger. I was told someone would call me back of course no one did. So I call them back and they agreed I could change out the charger myself. So I bring in broken charger.

They told me 5 business day and it would be in. Well going on 3 weeks. So I called 2 days ago and of course we will call you back. Two days later still no call.

I paid 34000 dollars for this boat and can't use it to fish. Terrible service I will never buy another boat from Bass Pro again.

The funny thing is bass pro stocks the charger I need in their store.

Matt Maynard

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Targa Boats V-18 Boat.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Products.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Tracker marine service.

Comments

basspro

Good morning, Matt. We are very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you have encountered.

Of course we want to see you on the water ripping some walleye in! Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com at your earliest convenience so that we can address this. Please include your name, phone number, and details of the issue (if you have the SKU number or description of the charger, that will help).

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you! --BNM