I love shopping at Bass pro go there for all fishing eqitment ..mostly unless I'm fishing already then I go to closest pro shop however I placed 3 orders on the online website and all got cancelled with no notification... come on guys I should be able to purchase things online if it says I can and if your gunna cancel an order.. inform the customer..so fellow fishermen if you don't live right close to Bass pro theses peices of *** will prob cancel it without notice Bass pro fix this issue some of us live pretty far from a Bass pro especially living in Canada thank but I'm never using your online service again

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

We appreciate your love of Bass Pro Shops and apologize your recent online shopping experiences have been unsatisfactory. We would like the opportunity to address your issue directly.

Please provide your first and last name, phone number, along with any order details you may have in an email to basspro@custhelp.com. We are happy to assist you further so that you may continue shopping with us from anywhere.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future. –ANA